Thursday, September 27, 2012

Just a Little Introduction...

Dear Blogging World (and all of the Internet world in general),

   M. Frankfurt here! I would like to introduce my blog to you and tell you a little bit more about what you will find here on "Crumpled Ramblings".
  
   The majority of the posts on this page will be quick-writing assignments given to me from my English teacher. My class and I originally wrote all of those assignments in a composition notebooks ("journals"). That was all fine, but the downside of it was that we never saw what each other wrote. So this year, we decided to do something a little different. We wanted to be able to see not only each others assignments, but we also wanted other people to see them. Therefore, we decided to turn our "journals" into blogs.
    The assignments from my teacher that I post may include anything from poems, short stories, reviews, etc, etc... and rest of the posts on this blog may be:
  • Other writing assignments from school
  • Thoughts and opinions that I feel the need to share with the world
  • And any other plain old random things that I have on my mind and would like to say
   All of that being said, this will be a very new experience for me and I hope that every person who see this blog will enjoy it and find it entertaining in one way or another!

Sincerely,
     M. Frankfurt


1 comment: