Sunday, January 13, 2013

10 Blog Prompts...

Here's a list of blog prompts that I would like to see other people write about. Some of them are easy, some are a bit harder, some will make you have to think more.... I am so excited about some of these that I will probably write about them myself! :)
Happy blogging!

  1. A list of your favorite movies and why they're your favorite.
  2. A list of your favorite books and why they're your favorite.
  3. Your life as a window in a shopping mall. The events that you see, the people you see, the things you hear, etc...
  4. Where you see yourself in 5 years, 10 years, 15 years....
  5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
  6. The history of something random, famous, funny, common, strange or rare. (i.e. the history of:  the toaster oven, the grand-father clock, various musical instruments.)
  7. A pet that you want and why you want it.
  8. Your talents. The normal ones, the weird ones, the secret ones... Any at all!
  9. Your favorite and least favorite chores.
  10. Your favorite childhood memories.

5 comments:

  1. I think I have number five on my list too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would do one and two, I love books and movies.

    P.S. I love them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mads, totally unrelated to this post, but I was wondering what the votes come out to on the side each week, we only see that some people vote, but not what they vote for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure exactly who votes for what, but I will try to find a good way to post results. I only see how many people voted and what they voted for. It's still kinda new to me. :)

      Delete