Tuesday, January 22, 2013

10 Reasons...

10 reasons why I can't clean my room at the moment...

  1. I have a TON of homework that I need to do because I procrastinated today. Shame on me...
  2. I am going on a school field trip on Monday, so that adds even more homework to my usual load.
  3. When I am not doing homework, I'm at dance. And not just my usual classes, I have an extra class this week because I'm assisting for someone who is currently out of state.
  4. I can not clean UP my room because I have to clean it OUT first, and that takes much more thought and time than just cleaning it up.
  5. Why can't I clean my room "at the moment"? Well, because instead of actually doing it, I'm blogging about it on the computer of course!
  6. Uhhhh . . . Because sleep is more important? Maybe?
  7. I have to eat . . . All the time.
  8. Because I'm too smart! (Not true)
  9. I am waiting for the house cleaning fairy to do it for me. She's purple and her name is Cordelia.
  10. I am a huge procrastinator when it comes to cleaning my room. That is that.
I just need to suck it up and do it whether I want to or not. It's really important that I do it soon because I'm supposed to be getting a new mattress over the weekend and I'll be rearranging my room. However, I can not do that if I have clothes lying all over the place. Ugh.
Well, good bye for now. I am going to go do some more homework and wish that I was cleaning my room instead.
   Farewell!

3 comments: