Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Update: My life. Part 2.

Here's an updated version of the update on my life. It's been a while since I've posted here, so a lot has probably changed. 

1. I finished that pre-cal class. It was a close call but I ended up finishing with a 93% over all grade. I actually did it.

2. I graduated from highschool. I've moved on. I put on the cap and gown, I walked, I danced my way out of the ceremony, and I cried. I mourned the loss of my highschool years and celebrated for the change that was to come. I in no way would ever want to go back, but I will always miss that part of my life.

3.  I did not end up going to Stan State. I went to new student orientation and quickly found out that at college was not where I wanted to be. I prayed about it a lot and The Lord led me somewhere else. I decided to "follow my dreams" and continue dancing at Trinity Dance Center and I am now doing bigger things than I ever would have imagined.

4. I am now an apprentice at TDC, which means that I am both a dancer, an assistant, AND a teacher. That's right, a teacher. The studio owner is going on maternity leave very shortly and I will be teaching almost all of her classes for two months. You could say I'm pretty stoked.

5. That nephew that I was waiting for arrived and he is absolutely perfect. I never even knew that it was possible for me to even love a human being as much as I love him. The Lord has blessed my family in so many ways, I can hardly comprehend it.

6. My sister got married to Jacob Benjamin Ross Hermeling. He is not perfect and neither is she, but them being together is one of the most perfect things I could ever imagine. #JHRforever 10/4/14

7. I am no longer a youth. Enough said.

8. I'm turning 19 on February 6th. 

9. I have fallen deeply in love with 80s music. 

10. TV shows I'm watching: Reign, The 100, Hart of Dixie, Once Upon a Time, and Grimm.

11. I am currently reading the Divergent series. I just finished reading Insurgent, and now I'm reading Four before I read Allegiant to finish off the series. 

12. Some of the books I am planning to read next: Unbroken, The Book Thief, Kon-Tiki, The Lord of The Rings trilogy, and a bunch of other classics. The list goes on...

12. I started a 2015 memory jar for my friends and I.



No comments:

Post a Comment