Monday, February 4, 2013

My talents

  1. Dancing! I have taken classes in Ballet, Jazz, Lyrical, Hip-hop, and Tap.
  2. Whistling! I taught myself how to whistle over the course of two days. I drove my mom practically insane because of it, but at least I know how to whistle! :)
  3. Drawing
  4. Doodling (Yes, I believe that doodling can be a talent in and of itself)
  5. Singing
  6. Having different accents
  7. A wee little bit of acting.
  8. Knitting
  9. Crocheting (I prefer knitting)
  10. Sewing
  11. Some gymnastics... I used to do a ton, but sadly, I have lost the majority of my skills. :(
  12. Playing the piano... Like gymnastics, I played the piano a lot when I was younger but haven't in quite a while, so it doesn't come quite as naturally anymore.
This is a pretty generic list of talents, but I plan to post another list in the future and hopefully it will be a bit more interesting than this one. :)

2 comments:

  1. My favorite part was "A wee little bit" because I involuntarily read it in an Irish accent. Lol.

    ReplyDelete