Tuesday, March 12, 2013

10 Things...

1. I have along list of books that I would like to buy, but I can't buy them all at once because: I don't have money to be spending on books just because I want them and I'm already running out of space on my new book shelf.
2. There are some really cool, nice leather journals that I would like to have from Barnes & Noble; but, just like the books, I have to wait to buy one. I'm making myself use up my other two notebooks(they're not even cod journals. Yuck.) and it's also a little pricey, so it would have to be a treat.
3. My Grandma is currently visiting for a few days while my Grandpa does some coin business in Livermore.
4. I have taken a recent liking to the game of softball. I like to play second base. It can be pretty nerve-wracking, but I still think it's fun.
5. I have lots of math homework to do.
6. I'm loving being able to drive!
7. I would like to buy a cool clock to put up in my room.
8. I need to get two new pairs of dance shoes. Whenever I get new dance shoes, I still keep the old ones. I just can't part with them yet, they mean a lot to me.
9. Instrumental music often makes me want to cry. (In a good way!)
10. I locked both my keys AND my cellphone in my car while I was at the library, so I had to borrow a phone from the very kind lady at the desk in the library in order to call my Mom to come rescue me. Ugh... It had been a somewhat stressful day and I felt like an idiot. My Mom was being really nice about it and she just kept telling me "It's ok, it happens to everyone." and "You really don't have to feel bad, everyone does it at some point in time!"
Thank you, Mom, for rescuing me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment