Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Just a little get-together...

When my friends and I hang out and have little "get-together"s, we usually just sit around and watch a movie with some snacks. Now, don't get me wrong, movies aren't at all bad! In fact, watching movies with friends is one of my favorite things to do. I just want to get a little more creative with what to do when we all hang out.
Here is a list of some ideas for a get-together with my friends. Some of these ideas are what other people suggested and some ideas are my own. A lot of people will probably think that some of these are really nerdy ideas. I do admit, some of them are pretty nerdy; but what can I say, I think nerdy is fun. :)

1. A murder mystery party. It would be like a "glorified game of Mafia".
2. A children's book party. Everybody would bring their favorite children's books that they read when they were kids. We would look at/read eachothers books and talk about the memories attatched to them.
3. A literature based party. It would be exactly like the idea with the children's books, but instead of children's books, it would be with poetry(poetry we've written ourselves or not), books, short stories, etc...
4. A picnic. A legitimate, full out picnic. I'm talking picnic baskets, picnic blankets, a sunny day at the park, and alone food you can eat! Everyone would bring a blanket and as much food as they would be willing to bring! :)
5. A Disney movie marathon night! Everybody brings their favorite Disney movies and snacks and we watch Disney movies all night long!

3 comments:

  1. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that the alphabet is not green in your mind...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually might be, but I have not yet discovered it's true color.

      Delete
  2. Murder Mystery Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:0

    ReplyDelete