Sunday, October 21, 2012

10 confessions of me, myself, and I...

  1. I still sleep with my teddy bear. His name is Buddy (typical, I know!) and I got him at a Build-A-Bear Workshop in Disneyland when I was about seven or eight.
  2. I'm like an old lady. Soups and chunky sweaters are two of my favorite things in the world.
  3. I never ever ever make my bed unless it is absolutely necessary. I know it's a bad habit, but I confess that I don't try very hard to break it.
  4. I love trying to catch chickens. I don't know why, I just think it's really fun and entertaining!
  5. When I was a kid, without fail, I would always hum while drawing/concentrating (or even while watching somebody else do the same). it used to drive people crazy! Now, on occasion, I still hum while drawing or while concentrating really, really hard on something.
  6. I like to sing. A lot. Whenever I'm at home with my Mom or on the road driving, I'm constantly singing. It's generally not very pretty. I sing a lot of songs from musicals in obnoxious voices (and it tends to be very, very loud!).
  7. When I'm home alone, I'm constantly talking to myself and having made-up conversations with inanimate objects.
  8. No matter what book I'm reading, I usually always read it in a British accent.
  9. I often think in Spanish.
  10. When I was little, I would go around the house and find all of the spatulas that my Mom would spank me with and I would hide them under my mattress. And there was a LOT of spatulas, I was a very, very stubborn child. :)

4 comments:

  1. Great post! This one gets Wrikis for the week almost solely based on numbers 4 and 10 from this list. Very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm very excited to continue the legend of young Wrikis! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Especially the last one.

    ReplyDelete