Friday, October 26, 2012

The Donut Pirate


First off, I need to explain the purpose of me showing you two videos. The actual video that I wanted to show you is the second one, called "Donut Pirate". Then I thought to myself 'No, they need to see "Waffles" first. It is extremely important'. So, purpose for the first video, "Waffles" is so that you will know WHO Jeffrey Dallas is and WHY he is the way he is. I strongly believe that every person who goes to watch a Jeffrey Dallas video needs to watch "Waffles" first, so that they can understand more about who Jeffrey is.

"Donut Pirate" is one of my top favorite YouTube videos ever. The kid is the absolute best part of it. Sure, he's a brat, but lets face it. In this video, who even cares if he's mean? He's kinda supposed to be. I mean, c'mon guys, he's a pirate!

The way that he talks is great. His little lisp is funny (and really cute *cough cough*). I also like what he's wearing. His little vest and tie with the button up shirt just add a little something to his character. It makes me imagine that he's not the kind of kid who would actually want to dress up like a pirate, he just thinks very in depth about being one, and he has lots of evil plans and schemes going on in his mind. It makes him look reeaaally smart, like he knows exactly what he's talking about and he's very serious about it all. I think that his frown is like the cherry on top for his character. I can't help but crack up when he frowns! It's so intense, I feel like he could frown a hole through someones head!

So, I really like this video and it always makes me laugh, and I hope that it makes you laugh too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment