Monday, October 15, 2012

Watching TV

Right now, I am currently sitting upstairs in my Grandparents house watching TV.
The show that I'm watching right now is a reality drama called Down South Dance. The show is about clogging.
I've kind of been watching TV all day while doing homework and eating every now and then.
I've been getting tired of sitting around so much, so I'm very excited to be going shopping tomorrow.
I often get very hungry while shopping, just like when sitting and watching TV.
I'm actually kind of hungry right now. But it's really late, so I think I'll just go to bed.
I really like the bed that I get to sleep in. The mattress is pretty comfy, but the frame does squeak every time I move, so that's kind of annoying.
It's like squeaky shopping carts when your at the store.
I went to the store and bought pumpkins to decorate my grandparents porch with today.
It was threatening to rain when we went to the store, and when we left, it was pouring outside.
The weather has bean really exciting here in Oregon (exciting compared to the weather at home in CA).
I was going to practice tap outside today, but it was raining too much.
Not being able to exercise yet while on vacation has made me a bit tired and lazy feeling.
I do believe that I'm very tired right now.
Ok, I think I'm done wishing to be a professional clogger for now.
I should probably just go to bed right now.
I hope that everybody gets a good night sleep and has a very productive day tomorrow.
Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment