Monday, October 15, 2012

Dear Weather...

Thank you for being overcast while I'm on vacation in Oregon. Thank you for being cold and windy. Many people wish for warm, sunny weather while on vacation; but not me! I enjoy cold, windy weather while on vacation. Warm weather in the state of Oregon is not appealing to me in any way. The air becomes much to dry and the landscaping is all dead. But when it's cold and rainy, everything is lush and green. And, because you are currently in the stage of fall, the trees are beginning to change to the most brilliant shades of red, orange, and yellow! Thank you for making me cold so that I can wear lots of warm, snugly layers with scarves and boots. It makes packing so much for fun to have to pick out lots of layers! Having you being overcast also makes for really great pictures, especially when going to the coast, which I am very excited about this year. I thank you again, weather, for being very overcast, cold, and windy, for you are making my vacation much more enjoyable than I ever imagined it would be!

Sincerely,
      M. Frankfurt

P.S. However, I do ask, while I am here, that you do not rain too much. For if you do, there is a high chance that I will have to drive back home to California in the snow, which would be very unenjoyable. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. It was nice and overcast a little bit here a few days ago. I hope the entire winter is like that to pay us back for the complete lack of winter last year.

    ReplyDelete