Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Top 20 Things I Love About The Fall and Winter Seasons:



  1. The Holidays it brings (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas!)
  2.  The leaves that fall from trees (and getting to step on them)
  3. Making a Christmas list
  4. The rain
  5. Getting to wear winter clothes (sweaters, boots, scarves, coats, etc.)
  6. Drinking something warm and eating cookies while watching a Christmas film
  7. Having a Harry Potter marathon over Christmas break with my sister!
  8. Buying a Christmas tree 
  9. Decorating the tree and my house
  10. Making Thanksgiving dinner with Mom and Grandma
  11. Having all of my family together for Thanksgiving and Christmas
  12. Opening my stocking on Christmas morning
  13. Wrapping presents
  14. Dressing up for Halloween
  15. Driving and running errands/shopping in the rain
  16. Going to the corn maze
  17. Seeing my breath in the cold air
  18. Having an ornament exchange party
  19. Going caroling
  20. Going Christmas shopping for family and friends

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing like driving in the rain. It's one of my favorite things, too. Last year we got ripped off with only a couple days of rain for the entire winter. It rained more in the summer than the winter, for crying out loud! Hopefully this year will be better (and by 'better' I mean 'wetter'). Bwetter.

    ReplyDelete